How to reach the Chalet Terme Bormio
- From Milan: Drive on the North bypass and take the Cinisello Balsamo Exit. Then drive on the highway in direction of Lecco to Colico and onward to Sondrio,Tirano and finally Bormio.
- From Brescia: Drive on the motorway A4 and take the Brescia Ovest Exit in direction of Lago d’Iseo. Then drive toward Breno, Edolo, Aprica, Tirano and Bormio.
- From the North/In the Summer: From Saint Moritz, drive through the Bernina Pass, Forcola Pass, Livigno and Bormio
- From the North/All year long: From Saint Moritz Bernina Pass, Tirano, Bormio
- From Zernez, drive through the Tunnel Munt La Schera and then to Livigno and Bormio.
The following mountain passes are open only during the Summer: – Gavia Pass (this pass connects Ponte di Legno to Santa Caterina and then Bormio) – Stelvio Pass (2750 msl – connects Bolzano to Bormio) Check passes situation.
- From Milan Central Station take the train to Tirano. The travel takes around 2 and a half hours. (Timetables can be found on page www.trenitalia.it)
- Once in Tirano you can take a bus to Bormio. Timetables can be found on page: www.busperego.com
- From Saint Moritz/Switzerland you can take a train to Tirano and then take a bus to Bormio
- Milano Linate: 200 kilometers from Bormio. Links to Bormio by train and bus www.sea-aeroportimilano.it
- Milano Malpensa: 230 kilometers from Bormio. Links to Bormio by train and bus www.sea-aeroportimilano.it
- Innsbruck: 180 kilometers from Bormio. Links to Bormio by train (Innsbrueck-Landeck-St. Moritz) – Swiss Railways train to Tirano and then Bus to Bormio.
- Bergamo Orio al Serio: 170 kilometers from Bormio. Links to Bormio by train and bus www.sacbo.it.
- Possibility of taxi and shuttle transfer.